11 Ways to Be Mindful this Mindfulness Week
Mindfulness lowers our stress, helps us to be more resilient, and even be more focused.
In times of uncertainty and chaos, mindfulness helps us to be more in tuned with ourselves and have more patience for ourselves and others.
Here are a few activities to help you be more mindful:
2. Dance- get lost in the beat of the music
3. Deep Breathing
4. Mindful walking
5. Smell -am I the only one who has 815 candles at home?
6. Journal (prompts available on our Soulfood Pinterest page https://www.pinterest.com/micultivatebalance/soulfood/)
7. Organize something, it doesn't have to be your whole house but cleaning one area per day
8. Stretch or do yoga
9. Drink coffee, tea, or flavored water- enjoy every sip
10. Self-Care -sugar scrub, salt scrub, manicure, pedicure, facial, etc. If you are like me, you have 100 little sampler size bath and beauty products.
11. Watch the sunset or sunrise These are just some ideas to help you incorporate a mindfulness activity throughout the day.