5 Tips Spouses Can Use to Lower Farm Stress
It's tough watching your spouse struggle with stress, anxiety, and mental health issues. This week's video is all about what you can do, as a farm spouse, to help your farmer reduce stress.
1. Talk about your gratitude practice
2. Encourage healthy food and lots of water
3. Talk it out or stay quiet and just hang out together, or do whatever their 5 Languages of Love calls for
4. Help out any way you can-run for parts, prep meals, or do anything you can to take the pressure off of your spouse
5. Laughter is the best medicine- joke, laugh, and provide a little comic relief
Don't forget, go to www.mibayareawellness.com/tools to get our Gratitude Practice How-To.