7 Ways to Recuperate This Winter
Winter is the best time to slow down and recuperate. Sometimes it's hard for farmers to get R & R because that to-do list never ends. However, taking the time in the winter when the chance to take a break is important.
So how do you use your winter to recuperate?
Check out this list below:
1. Think about some take-aways you learned in 2019
2. Make a plan to make number 1 happen
3. Give yourself grace for the past and move on
4. Get right with your Mental Health
5. Create a self-care ritual
6. Schedule a weekly date night
7. Pray and meditate
Bonus: do some prep-work and some preventative maintenance for the upcoming year.