[Farm Stress] 7 Tips to Reduce Stress and Anxiety During a Crisis
7 Tips to Reduce the Stress and Anxiety Surrounding the Coronavirus Crisis
1. Gratitude Practice-find those bright spots and the everyday heroes that are making a difference. For our best step by step how-to video go to www.micultivatebalance.com/tools
2. Journal-write down your feelings, what you are doing, how you spent our time, what it was like to have to homeschool your kids. I think we are going to look back at this time as a game-changer in the history books and it will be really interesting to look back at this time period and see our first-hand accounts.
3. Laugh a little-learn a new joke, a funny game, sing karaoke, whatever you do make an effort to bring some comic relief to your farm.
4. Play a game-have fun
5. Learn a new skill-find a new creative outlet. What is something you have always wanted to do "if you only had the time". . . now is your chance to do it!
6. Clean and organize something-my house has never been cleaner.
7. Keep calm and relax. If you are like me and you have a little anxiety about the Coronavirus then there are tons of relaxation prompts, exercises, and visualizations on our Youtube Channel just go to https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVcExxS1xgVghkfXQ7e_Tg